Get to know
Schedule a meeting with us.
- Newly developed, electrically controlled brake system (separate braking of the individual wheels)
- Multifunctional armrest, individual adjustment possibility unlimited in all directions (“one-hand operation”)
- Electromechanical height adjustment via foot switch (hands remain sterile)
- Memory function, 2 different seat heights programmable
- Adjustable seat and backrest for optimal sitting and working position
- Colored LED displays (operating status, brake status, battery charge status)
- Solid dead weight for safe standing and precise working
- Optimized ground clearance
- Stainless steel construction in proven BRUMABA quality
- 10% longer battery life
Perfection is unattainable for us humans, but we can work on it and believe that we can steadily approach it! With this chair, I have come a whole lot closer to perfection again! For my patients!
My BRUMABA operating tables are characterized by extremely high reliability. This is due to the careful workmanship and the very good technical service. After 10 years, I can give the school grade 1 in the area of reliability, service and customer satisfaction.
After changing experiences with common operating chairs, I got to know BRUMABA operating tables. Since I have been using BRUMABA operating chairs, no patient in my practice has ever complained of back problems during the usual check-up the following day. I recommend the ergonomically well thought-out positioning concept of BRUMABA operating chairs.
The longitudinal axis tilt on the BRUMABA operating table gives me a better view of the operating field and makes it easier to reach. The perfect positioning of the patients makes my work much more relaxed.
|min height without cushion (mm)||
|max height without cushion (mm)||
|Seat cushion length (mm)||
|Seat cushion width (mm)||
"*" indicates required fields
How do I contact BRUMABA Technical Support?
BRUMABA operating tables and chairs meet the highest quality standards and are tested according to strict guidelines before they leave the company. However, should a service case occur, our technical support is available for questions and a quick problem solution - Mon-Fri from 8.00 am to 4.30 pm. You can reach our service by phone at +49 8171 2672250, by e-mail email@example.com or via our contact form.
To clarify the matter, our service staff will need the model name and serial number of the affected product as well as your customer number for quick identification. For a quick ad-hoc help we also offer you the option of video telephony with our service via a channel of your choice (e.g. Facetime, Zoom, MS Teams or similar).