Schedule a meeting with us.
GENIUS EYE PRO standout features
- Flexible armrest adjustment for relaxed positioning
- Easy access and generous legroom thanks to slim design
- Extra-thick padding for added comfort during long procedures
- High-quality, stable and durable stainless-steel construction Made in Germany
- Three-dimensionally adjustable headrest
- Memory function: Save up to 8 frequently used lying positions for efficient operating workflows
- 1-2 weeks of battery life per charge ensures reliable operating
- 4-EASY DRIVE: Four easy-running castors with automatic directional control – ideal for short-distance transport
- Height adjustment with ST telescopic column (580-870 mm)
- Up to 250 kg patient weight with full performance
- Available in 35 different colors
- Low-maintenance technology for a long service life
- Start right away: No expensive and time-consuming installation
- Undercarriage with lift-brake system for maximum mobility and safe fixed positioning
There’s a well-known dilemma in medical institutions: more and more patients have to be treated in an increasingly short space of time. At the same time, managing your operating equipment comes at an increasing economic cost. Our solution, the BRUMABA rotation system, enables increased efficiency and more comfort for the patient: As you operate on a patient in a comfortable, ergonomic position, the assistants are already preparing the next patient for surgery. The patient who has just been operated on is effortlessly wheeled to the recovery room and put into a relaxed lying position at the push of a button.
Using multiple operating tables in parallel creates an ideal eye surgery workflow: Every patient remains comfortably positioned on the operating table throughout the entire process, making the whole operating workflow easier for your business, staff and patients.
Perfection is unattainable for us humans, but we can work on it and believe that we can steadily approach it! With this chair, I have come a whole lot closer to perfection again! For my patients!
My BRUMABA operating tables are characterized by extremely high reliability. This is due to the careful workmanship and the very good technical service. After 10 years, I can give the school grade 1 in the area of reliability, service and customer satisfaction.
After changing experiences with common operating chairs, I got to know BRUMABA operating tables. Since I have been using BRUMABA operating chairs, no patient in my practice has ever complained of back problems during the usual check-up the following day. I recommend the ergonomically well thought-out positioning concept of BRUMABA operating chairs.
The longitudinal axis tilt on the BRUMABA operating table gives me a better view of the operating field and makes it easier to reach. The perfect positioning of the patients makes my work much more relaxed.
|Länge min. (mm)|
|Länge max. (mm)||
|Total width (mm)||
|Own weight DTA (kg)||
|Own weight STA (kg)||
|Max. Load (kg)||
|Min. Höhe ohne Polster DT (mm)||
|Min. Höhe ohne Polster ST (mm)||
|Max. Höhe ohne Polster DT (mm)||
|Max. Höhe ohne Polster ST (mm)||
|Cushion height (mm)||
"*" indicates required fields