Schedule a meeting with us.
- Three-dimensionally adjustable armrests
- Stable and backlash-free fixing of the armrest position
- Height adjustment from 590-790 mm
- Central brake via foot release
- Adjustable backrest with lordosis support
- Patented seat shape with adjustable seat tilt
- Comfort chassis with antistatic wheels
- Quality workmanship with high-quality material
- Beautiful form design
Perfection is unattainable for us humans, but we can work on it and believe that we can steadily approach it! With this chair, I have come a whole lot closer to perfection again! For my patients!
My BRUMABA operating tables are characterized by extremely high reliability. This is due to the careful workmanship and the very good technical service. After 10 years, I can give the school grade 1 in the area of reliability, service and customer satisfaction.
After changing experiences with common operating chairs, I got to know BRUMABA operating tables. Since I have been using BRUMABA operating chairs, no patient in my practice has ever complained of back problems during the usual check-up the following day. I recommend the ergonomically well thought-out positioning concept of BRUMABA operating chairs.
The longitudinal axis tilt on the BRUMABA operating table gives me a better view of the operating field and makes it easier to reach. The perfect positioning of the patients makes my work much more relaxed.
|Min. height without cushion (mm)
|Max. Height without cushion (mm)
|Diameter chair cross (mm)
|Seat cushion length (mm)
|Seat cushion width (mm)
"*" indicates required fields