Chair – Couch – Transporter
Whether sitting, lying or transporting: the patient transporter CADDY gives you free choice for modified positions. The comfortable chair allows the patient to get in and out easily and safely for patients weighing up to 180 kg. The CADDY is ideal for safe and comfortable patient transport and as a recovery table after surgical procedures. Even a long stay remains pleasant and restful thanks to the comfortable ergonomic lying surface. The CADDY also proves to be robust and professional in the emergency position (shock position & reanimation). As always, the proven BRUMABA quality rides along, so that this all-rounder will quickly earn your approval.
Get to know
Schedule a meeting with us.
Form, functionality, design
High functionality, robust technology and an elegant design were decisive in our development of this sophisticated patient transporter. A quality product wherever patients can expect comfort. The caddy is easy to operate, infinitely adjustable, robust and extremely space-saving.
- Frame: in high quality finish solid stainless steel.
- Two steering handles: by slightly turning and targeted pressure you can reach the desired position steplessly.
- Armrests: automatically adjust to the lying position and can be folded up separately.
- Upholstery: comfortable shape and high level of hygiene, as seamless and washable.
- Available in 35 colors.
- Lying surfaces: anatomically shaped beech plywood in a friendly look underline the excellent lying quality.
- Wheels: shapely wheels allow easy and purposeful driving (steering braked).
- Neck cushion: easy to move with gentle pressure.
Perfection is unattainable for us humans, but we can work on it and believe that we can steadily approach it! With this chair, I have come a whole lot closer to perfection again! For my patients!
My BRUMABA operating tables are characterized by extremely high reliability. This is due to the careful workmanship and the very good technical service. After 10 years, I can give the school grade 1 in the area of reliability, service and customer satisfaction.
After changing experiences with common operating chairs, I got to know BRUMABA operating tables. Since I have been using BRUMABA operating chairs, no patient in my practice has ever complained of back problems during the usual check-up the following day. I recommend the ergonomically well thought-out positioning concept of BRUMABA operating chairs.
The longitudinal axis tilt on the BRUMABA operating table gives me a better view of the operating field and makes it easier to reach. The perfect positioning of the patients makes my work much more relaxed.
|Length min (mm)|
|Length max (mm)||
|min height without cushion (mm)||
|max height without cushion (mm)||
|Total width (mm)||
|Own weight (kg)||
|Max. Load (kg)||
"*" indicates required fields